Penelope Kothe 's Profile
- Joined: 19/09/2012
- Last Updated: 24/09/2012
- Location: Bungendore, NSW, Australia
- Climate Zone: Cool Temperate
- Gender: Female
(projects i'm involved in)
(projects i'm following)
My Permaculture Qualifications
- Type: Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) course
- Verifying teacher: Geoff Lawton
- Other Teachers: Bill Mollison
- Location: Melbourne, australia
- Date: Sep 2012
- Forest Gardens
- Type: Gardening
- Teacher: Dan Harris-Pascal
- Location: Milkwood Permaculture
- Date: Oct 2012
About Penelope Kothe
Still studying permaculture (aren't we all), having grown up on a farm but spent many years in the world of commerce, specifically marketing, then returning to conventional farming in 2007.
Founding director of www.takeabreak.com.au as a family business. I have many years working with small business owners across Australia and Asia, but am now working to further the knowledge of permaculture amongst adults and children alike.
I would love to work with others working to encourage permaculture in schools, encourage permaculture businesses and in setting up educational institutions.
Currently setting up a one hundred acre temperate climate permaculture farm 'Caroola' in Bungendore NSW. I am developing the farm as a farmstay and educational resourse.